Anomaly Vineyards

A Berkeley, California transplant's view of becoming an Accidental Vintner.

Dry T-Shirt Contest Time!

It's Dry T-Shirt Contest time once again at Anomaly Vineyards and we are excited to see year's entries! We always have such a hard time choosing as there are so many great ideas out there from YOU! So, to recap:
THE RULES
Enter as many times as you like, just email us (us, being me, Linda@Anomalyvineyards.com) your slogans (examples from previous winners below), you can create a slogan for the back (which can be a bit longer) as well as for the front (which is short, ie, SORT FAST, SORT OFTEN - okay, that's a terrible example but it's what popped into my head just this minute. I will definitely not be entering for obvious reasons!).
THE WINNER GETS
A t-shirt in the size of his/her choice AND a bottle of our current release (2008) Anomaly Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon shipped directly to you, we do not make you come and get it (unless you want to!).
AND WHEN DO I KNOW IF I WON?
The contest will end September 15 so that we can have them printed up in time for the first day of harvest - anyone want to predict our first pick date? I'm thinking...... late, like October....!
So, without further adieu, here are winners from harvests past. Chantico!
Harvest 2010 Where the wine and the bottom line are red!
Harvest 2009 If I've only one life, let me live it as a Cab!
Harvest 2008 You picked a vine time to leave me, Lucille!
Harvest 2007 It's more than just a crush
Harvest 2006 Cluster's last stand!
Previous years included: Tanks For The Memories; Picky, Picky, Picky; and Think Globally, Drink Anomaly




0 comments:

Post a Comment